The Next Step For You
THE NEXT STEP FOR YOU – HOW TO SPIRITUALLY CLEANSE YOUR HOME. by Aureole Piper
Hi, well the revised and updated version is finally here!
- Many people have asked me how do I pray through my house to rid my home of “unwanted guests” Your first task is to go through your home and see if there are some things that need to be thrown out? Then systematically you can go through each room praying the prayers that are laid out.
- Next to pray over the land.
- If you are a business person and travel then you need to cleanse the room you are staying. You have no idea who was in the room before you?
- If you own a business then this chapter is for you to follow the prayers as you pray through your office/factory etc.
- If you want to sell or buy a property then there may be some keys for you.
- Going on holiday is something we all need but some homework is important first.(Prayer on page 60)
- Praying through your car is essential and a step by step guide will help you.
- The last chapter is vital information if you happen to go to hospital: how to pray over your bed and what to do if you go to the operating theatre.
I urge you to take about half an hour of your day to read this booklet to help you spiritually cleanse the places you go.
Go to our bookshop to purchase a copy. Why don’t you also bless someone else with a copy.
An easy read on practically
- How to spiritually cleanse your house with prayers to pray.
- How to cleanse your land.
- How to cleanse your business
- How to cleanse your car.
- When you go to hospital what to do.
- When you stay away from home what to do.
400 in stock
THE NEXT STEP FOR YOU – HOW TO SPIRITUALLY CLEANSE YOUR HOME. by Aureole Piper After being freed from the spiritual forces in your life you need to also free your place of LIVING. You will find a step by step guide OF HOW TO DO IT with declaration prayers . There is also a section for BUSINESS people, some tips for when they are away from home and how to cleanse their business A MUST FOR EVERY BELIEVER. Newly revised version, Septrmber 2020
Aureole Piper is the daughter of Noel and Phyl Gibson who were pioneers in the ministry of deliverance. There are literally thousands of men, women and children walking in freedom today because of this ground-breaking work. Aureole with her husband Tony by her side has continued the
work of this ministry of freedom. They have worked in Freedom in Christ Ministries for over 30 years.
The last decade has seen God using them mightily throughout the nation of Australia and Asia. Aureole and Tony regularly travel and run teaching seminars, releasing this powerful ministry to those wanting freedom and to those who have been called to set others free. Aureole has a special heart and annointing for freeing children and God has blessed this ministry in a powerful way.
Aureole is a registered nurse. She and Tony have been married since 1971 and have three adult children and a growing number of grandchildren.
Freedom In Christ Ministries deals with oppression by spiritual forces which may afflict an individual and provides a scriptural and effective basis upon which freedom may be ministered by the power and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ.
|Dimensions||18 × 11 × 1 cm|